Learn How to be a Savvy and Smart Home Buyer with Team Diva’s Seattle Home Buyer Class
For the first time EVER – Team Diva is hosting a Savvy Seattle Home Buyer Class (aka a First Time Home Buyer Class).
Details For The Class
Date: Saturday, May 11th
Time: 11 AM – 4PM
Location: DivaHQ SODO 111 South Lander St. #305
Registration Required: Jump on over to the Eventbrite Site and Register
Normally we do a very intensive one on one home buyer training for our Diva Dwellers. The result is that our home buyers make super smart decisions throughout the process. They understand the market and know how to best approach what they want in their home. We decided it was time for us to open up our doors and invite all home buyers at any stage of their process into the DivaHQ and do a homebuyer class. At the class, we will be joined by the super smart and savvy Nikki Benson of Caliber Mortgage.
What will you learn? You will learn the entire process of how to buy a home the Team Diva way. This includes financing, what is the right house for you, inspection process, and so much more.
What if you already own a house? Refer a friend. Friends make sure their friends use Team Diva.
What Will I Learn?
You will learn how to make a smart decision in any market regardless of your where you are starting the process. For a sneak peek at the process jump on over to the How to Buy A Home In Seattle Blog
- How to get your financing in order to buy a home.
- Figure out your priorities – Size, Condition, or Location?
- How to navigate the process where you are in the driver’s seat.
- How to become super knowledgeable about what it means to inspect a home to make sure it is the right one for you.
- Become a confident home buyer who knows how to take advantage of the market and not let the market rule you.
- How to choose a broker who is going to be your best advocate.
Beverages and Lunch Will Be Served
*Please note the location is 111 S Lander St in Sodo at Diva HQ. We are in a yellow metal warehouse across from Starbucks World HQ, the entry door has a big ‘111’ on it on Lander and we are on the third floor, pink door!*
Street parking is available in the area and is regulated or we are a short walk from the SoDo Light Rail Station.