Diva Dwelling |From Fixer to Glam Rental. Yep that is how this Diva Dweller rolls. Our Diva Dweller turn pals Mike and Jackie started on a long process of finding a great fixer that they can make awesome and rent to some great people. For Mike and Jackie – they specifically love fixing houses. So the task was on and searched hard and long for a really great house that Mike and Jackie could make into something special. Which meant wading through a bunch of not so pretty fixers every nook and cranny of North Seattle. And finally we found this jem in Haller Lake.
You should see the LOVE Mike and Jackie poured into this one owner home!
Well now all of this love can be yours to rent for $2,500 starting June 15th in Haller Lake. This three bedroom and 1.5 bath Mid Century Modern Rambler has an amazing sunken living room with original vaulted beams AND a Gas Fireplace. Almost every room looks out to the yard and private patio. Imagine BBQing ala old school Weber style? Also the location is awesome! Out your door you are five minutes from I5, walking distance to a great park, and did we mention you can go to Haller Lake from the house?
OPEN HOUSE 11am, Saturday JUNE 13
Here are the critical stats that make this baby your own Diva Dwelling:
- Three Big Bedrooms
- 1.5 Renovated Baths
- Chef’s Kitchen complete with SIX Burner Viking Range with its own griddle!
- Stainless Steel Fridge, Dishwasher and Microwave
- Kitchen has loads of cabinet space with two pantry closets and granite countertops.
- Kitchen’s eating nook has a custom made corner window seat and table.
- Hardwood floors in main living areas of home.
- Laundry/Mud room equipped with washer/dryer. Room has a ton of built in storage cabinets and separate entry (when you are bringing Fido back from the park).
- Great yard space with a landscaped partially covered patio that you can access from the kitchen or living room.
- Dogs ok with approval.
The Neighborhood: What a great place to come home to with the lovely quiet location and Haller Lake across the street. You can Kayak or fish in the stocked lake and you are not far from the Helen Madison Pool and the new sprinkler park just a short walk away. Haller Lake Community Center is in walking distance with activities and events for everyone.
The Kitchen Before and After