Live in one of Seattle’s premier Art Deco condo buildings – The Seaview in lower Queen Anne. As soon as you step through the door of this beautiful studio you will be charmed by its gleaming hardwood floors, period perfect details, sweet remodeled kitchen & bath and, even the peek-a-boo Space Needle view. Super pet friendly & can rent once owner occupied. Nestled next to quiet Kinnear Park yet blocks to theater, shopping and dining – this lovely condo is ready and waiting for its next happy homeowner!
The home perched on the 3rd floor of the Seaview is down right adorable. I cannot count how many things are so cute about the unit. From the original built-ins, to the leaded glass french doors, adorable dressing room, open and airy kitchen and the sweet bathroom. Frankly I kinda wish I was truly committed to the live simple lifestyle. Here are the specs for the Seaview Unit #312
Stunning 1930 Art Deco Building – The Seaview #312
- Home – 475 sq. ft.
- Dues $294 | Central Hot Water, Radiant Heat Water, Sewer, Garbage Earthquake Insurance & Reserves.
- Renovated Kitchen | Exposed Hardwoods, Brand New Appliances, Cabinets, Counters & Fixtures.
- Stunning Original Hardwood Floors
- Coved Ceilings, Ziggaurat Arches & Other Vintage Details
- Radiant Heat Paid by Your Dues
- Two Over Sized Walk-in Closets
- Storage Unit on First Floor
Now let’s give a little love to the actual building The Seaview. The Seaview is in Lower Queen Anne (also known as Uptown). One goes Uptown for ground breaking theater, world renowned ballet and heavenly arias from the amazing art companies who call Lower Queen Anne home. The Seaview is perfectly situated to take in the best Seattle has to offer in theater, art, music, food and general going out goodness. Not only is the Seaview in a prime location but it also one of the best managed buildings in the area. Anytime something comes on the market I aim to get one of my buyers into the building because of its community, pet friendly policies, and financial health. Here is more information about the building.
- Amenities | Renovated Laundry Room, Ultra Mod Community Space & a Ballroom with a Kitchen to Entertain Friends!
- Condo Board Activity | No planned assessments, over $100K in reserves, planned plumbing work in the future paid from reserves.
- Recent Building Work | New Energy Efficient Windows, Brickwork, New Roof, Landscaping & other Future Plans.
- FHA + VA Approved Building!
- Super Pet Friendly.