Offered at $465,000
This home could not be located in a cooler spot! Nestled right smack in the middle of the hip Pony Triangle there is great food & drink anywhere you turn. The walkability of this neighborhood is unrivaled. In just a few blocks you can take a stroll down through Seattle University’s campus. Diva Dude Roy, a Seattle U alum, filled us in on a little not-so-secret bit of info–Seattle U is a wildlife sanctuary. This is great for more than just the birdwatchers of the world. This means that the campus is open, landscaped and pesticide free, and perfect for a Sunday morning stroll with your pooch. Wander back north and you’re smack in the heart of the uber-urban Pike and Pine Hood or head on up to Cal Anderson Park.
But, for those who love to entertain at home, there’s plenty to love in this home! This townhome boasts a huge open layout with great flow from the kitchen into the dining and living room space. There is huge front yard deck for BBQs or happy hour drinks. With two well-sized bedrooms and 1.5 baths, you have space for a home office or out of town guests. And the one car garage & lovely city view are the icing on this marvelous cake!
Capitol Hill is the perfect neighborhood for those buyers who are on the go and looking for an urban lifestyle. The Pony Triangle microhood is perfect for those who want to try a little bit of everything–coffee? dessert? cocktails? It’s all right here–check out our favorites!
- Looking for coffee? Done–check out Diva Dude Roy’s favorite, Porchlight Coffee and Records, for your caffiene and vinyl fix.
- In the mood for something a little stronger? How ’bout a cocktail from the internationally renown bartenders at Canon?
- Prefer something to satiate your sweet tooth? How about some pie from the cutest little vintage pie shop in the city High-Five Pies?
- Outfit your fancy new home with goodies from Retrofit Home. We lust over these custom sofas and they’ve got something to fit any personality.
- Pamper yourself at the Hothouse Sauna and Spa
- For the cooks out there, this townhouse is just steps away from the Central Co-op, Trader Joe’s and just a few blocks away from the new Whole Foods!
These are just a few of the awesome spots that make Capitol Hill the spot where all the cool kids hang out. Check out more about the hood that has a special place in our hearts at our very own Move to Capitol Hill site!