Offered at $125,000, the Seaview Studio #215 is picture perfect for the first time home buyer or investor. Come take a peek at our cozy pied-de-terre this Sunday, July 29th, from 1:00-3:00 PM.Â Where in Seattle is the Seaview CondoÂ»
Discover the joys of urban living in this sweetÂ Lower Queen AnneÂ Art Deco studio. This home is small but minimized living saves resources and gives you the complete urban experience for the first time home buyer. Imagine living with original vintage details coupled with everything thatÂ Lower Queen Anne‘s walkable urban neighborhood has to offer. Walk to the farmers market. Meet your friends at the ballet and still have money in the bank. All because you chose to take the urban lifestyle to heart by living in the Seaview! Read more about this fantastic Diva Dwelling after the jump>>
More Info On This Awesome Diva Dwelling:
- Stunning 1930 Art Deco Building
- Home – 354 sq. ft.
- Dues $294 | Central Hot Water, Radiant Heat Water, Sewer, Garbage & Earthquake Insurance.
- Renovated Kitchen
- Stunning Original Hardwood Floors
- Coved Ceilings, Ziggaurat ArchesÂ & Other Vintage Details
- Two Over Sized Walk-in Closets
- Super Pet Friendly
- Building Amenities | Renovated Laundry Room, Ultra Mod Community Space & a Ballroom with a Kitchen to Entertain Friends!
- Storage Unit on First Floor
- No Rental Restrictions | Great starter home and turn it into rental when it is time to move up?
- Garage Parking Might Be Available
- Condo Board ActivityÂ | Reserve Study Completed, Reviewing New Declarations & Actively Maintaining the Financial Health of the Community.
- New Energy Efficient Windows, Brickwork, New Roof, & Landscaping
- FHA + VA Approved Building!