So some of you may have noticed that we have a new “LOOK.” Something a little more modern. Something a little sassy. And frankly, something WAY easier for the Divas to manage. This transition has taken us out of the loop for a bit and we have felt so sad that we have not been on our regular programming with our Diva News and Diva Dweller stories, but the good news is we are finally on the way back and looking better than ever. So what’s new you might ask? Well…
New Marketing Look and Feel
We have been working with the most delightful designer of all time – such a tender person and so talented, but with enough sass to hang with the Diva crowd. She worked with us on many of the design elements for the website and we have slowly started to roll out the new marketing pieces. Look for one in your mail or email box soon! Below is an awesome example of a few of our new listing pieces. So pretty!
We Divas and team have been plugging away at the old site and we slowly watched it disintegrate as Adobe decided to not support Contribute anymore. Sad but true. We knew we needed a new website and it couldn’t get here soon enough. The process started way back in August and saw a few bumpy patches. The clock has been ticking, but we finally have something to show off that looks good enough for a soft launch.
A couple of our goals for the new site is that it is educational for our Diva Dwellers and responsive for our Diva Dwellers various devices (Laptop, to SmartPhone, to other fancy devices). Check it out below>>
The new website has a couple of awesome points you should check out:
- New Buyer Section: More information about the buying process that you can shake a stick at, ’cause here in Divaland we raise the smartest buyers on the market.
- New Seller Section: Divas learned a ton through the recession about how to sell houses for top dollar and frankly we think people should expect more from their listing agents. Then we realized that no one knew all of the awesomeness that we do for our Diva Dwellings. Guess what – we are growing the savviest of sellers in the world!
- New Diva Dwelling Section: So sexy it makes us weep just looking at its awesomeness!
- New DivaTV: Keep up on the drama and going ons at the Diva HQ with a direct feed to our YouTube channel.
- New Neighborhood Section: Gush – you have to see the hood section. Little snippets of goodness and shop local info found throughout the section.
Now our new website is still a work in progress. We have a ton of stuff to update, fix, and generally man handle. But we are in the home stretch. Expect some silliness and pure sass as we finish up our new website!