What, an affordable town house in West Seattle? Why, yes!
At this price you can ditch that rental and move right in!
This tough market got you down? Well, we’ve got just the shot of adrenaline you need! This sparkly townhouse in Highland Park isn’t just a new home, it’s a lifestyle upgrade. This townhouse in Highland Park has all the perks of living in West Seattle–proximity to all the recreation on Alki Beach, great restaurants and pubs in the Junction, and a fabulous community feel. AND, you’re also super connected to the rest of the city–none of that living-on-an-island feel that West Seattle can often suffer from. Highland Park has great access to I-5, I-90, and SR509 for fast trips downtown and to the airport. Let’s be clear: you do NOT have to get on that monstrosity that is the West Seattle Bridge, folks!
With 3 bedrooms, 2 1/4 bathrooms, an open floor plan and a spiffy back patio, this home has plenty of space to stretch your legs. This kitchen is dreamy, with granite countertops, shining appliances, and beautiful reclaimed wood shelves it welcomes you’re culinary creativity. Or, head to the lower level bedroom/media room/office (your choice!) and out to the private, sunsoaked patio to kick back with a beer and fire up the grill. We love that this townhouse features a full utility room–no more of those closets for your washer and dryer! And this home comes with a parking space that accommodates two cars.
Highland Park is the perfect neighborhood for those folks who thought they’d missed their chance to buy in Seattle for less than $300k. Cozy single family houses, townhomes and a few apartments dot the residential landscape. The community is very diverse; you’ll find cultures of all kind within a few blocks. This neighborhood has great parks and eateries, check out our favorites here!
- If you haven’t been to Zippy’s Giant Burger, you are clearly missing out on one of the best burgers in Seattle. Zippy’s opened and was such a raging success they moved to a new spot in 2011 and now they’ve expanded to a second location in Georgetown. But you are lucky enough to have it in your backyard! Don’t forget to give the onion rings a try. You won’t be sorry.
- Westcrest Park is ginormous with a play area and hiking trails, has a great view of the Seattle skyline and a dog park for your fur babies!
- We’re always on the hunt for good pizza. Seattle isn’t great at pizza. Proletariat Pizza is rumored to be one of the best joints in Seattle if you’re looking for real, cheesy, saucy goodness–none of this fancy wood oven stuff here, just straight up sloppy slices that will make any East Coaster feel at home.
- When you’re stuffed to the gills with pizza, head down the street to Company, your neighborhood pub. Great beer and whiskey selections make for a great nightcap.
- Need a festive delicious dessert for any and all occasions? Then stop by the Salvadorean Bakery for one of their amazing Tre Leche Cakes. These crowd pleasing cakes have been served at numerous Chez Diva functions over the years. And they never fail to get completely devoured!
- The West Seattle Blog is a incredible resources for anyone living in the Southwest corner of the city. It is super active and up-to-date with everything from orca sightings to lost pets to news about school activities or new restaurants.
- The Youngstown Cultural Arts Center is the cultural hub of the community. It provides arts space, classes, racial and social justice workshops, art and performance exhibitions, and community engagement space.
If you think you missed your chance at homeownership–think again! And come take a look at this affordable, adorable townhome in Highland Park!