Jeff and Tracey are in the category of down right awesome Diva Dwellers. We were heart broken when they were forced to relocate to San Francisco for a new job opportunity. It was more than losing “just” a client. We were losing a couple of fabulous friends. Our Chez Diva events have not quite been the same since they have left our little village of Divas. But we have no doubt they are taking the Diva flag with them to the Bay Area.
We sold Jeff and Tracey’s house in the spring of 2010. At the time their house was sandwiched between a recent foreclosure and a short sale. Not the best situation but we knew we had to do it for our pals. Despite these odds we staged , beautifully photographed and managed to sell this fabulous Diva Dwelling in no time using the Diva Difference strategy. Jeff posted the following comment directly to our Yelp page.
Kim and Chavi helped me find my Seattle house shortly after I moved to town a number of years ago. At that time the market was difficult in a whole different way, they helped me find a well priced home in a good neighborhood. They made sure I did not pay too much at time where it was very easy to do so. Flash forward 6 years and Team Diva was able to help me sell that house when a new job forced a move to the Bay Area. Despite the fact that I was 700 miles away they were able to facilitate all details that got me a full priced offer in a matter of weekend all in a really crappy market. Their listing of my house was fabulous, everyone I know who saw it were really impressed.
Here is Jeff and Tracey’s Diva Dweller Story:
- How did you meet the Divas?Met the Divas through my mortgage broker who recommended them, we met for coffee and I immediately knew things were going to work out well.
- What type of home did you purchase?Purchased a mid 1960’s ranch (from the original owners) in the ‘burbs that need just a little TLC
- What was your first “OMG” house moment? Replacing a front door is harder than it looks on TV and painting Cedar siding for the first time 25 years takes a lot longer than you would expect. Hire a painter next time. Or Call Team Diva. We have numerous recommendations for professionals.
- What was your favorite home transformation? It’s a tie between re-landscaping the front yard and the renovations we did to Swank Up for the Sale. The bathroom and kitchen needed a little refresh to make it stand out from the crowd. It was amazing to see what a little bit of tile work and paint did to show the house off.
- What is in your junk drawer?Matches and an inordinate number of flashlights
- What was your favorite Hood hangout spot?A cute little restaurant in downtown Burien – The Tin Room and Bar
- What is your favorite Seattle organization/non-profit? Life Long Aids Alliance
- What did you love the most about your house? The openness of the Living Room, Dining Room and Family Rooms
Luckily for us Jeff and Tracey are only a quick plane ride away. We adore these boys and know that they will always beÂ Diva Dwellers in our hearts.