What type of home did you purchase? Contemporary townhome designed by Pb elemental.
What was your first “OMG” house moment? We realized this house was made just for us when we saw the extra tall counters and sinks–tall enough that ourÂ shorter lovedÂ ones haveÂ requested step-stools.
What is your greatest home extravagance? Anything from Kirk Albert Vintage Furnishings.Â We love our letters from the original Paramount Theatre sign and our larger-than-life metal spring.
Would You Rather?
- Mow Lawn / Paint the Fence: Given that we have no grass to worry about, we’d rather mow the lawn any day of the week.
- Untangle Computer Cords / Sort Socks: Our home is as wireless as possible, so the easier job is our pick once again.
- Test the Smoke Detectors / Fix Squeaky Doors: DespiteÂ our cooking skills, weÂ accidentally test the smoke detectors on a weekly basis.
- Plunge the Toilet / Clean out the Refrigerator: Purging food from the refrigerator is not a chore for us; keeping it fully stocked is the real challenge
- Clean the Gutters / Take Down Holiday Decorations: Do we even have gutters?
What is your favorite Hood hangout spot? The Station coffee shop located (not surprisingly) near the Beacon Hill light rail station.Â We’re also stoked about the upcoming opening of Bar del Corso woodfire pizzeria on Beacon Avenue.
What do you love the most about your house? The rooftop deck for itsÂ breathtaking views of the Puget Sound (andÂ Olympic Mountains on sunny days).Â We’ve invested a lot of love to make this a favorite hangout spot for family and friends.