Rounding out our cast of queens at Divas Take America on July 16 is Stacey Starstruck. Our big carnival will benefit grassroots activist groups, Washington’s Paramount Duty and Seattle Indivisible. In advance of the party, we asked the queens a few burning questions. Stacey shows off her culinary prowess and how to design on a dime below.
1. This event benefits those fighting for equitable education funding in Washington state. What is your favorite memory from your schoolyard days?
My favorite schoolyard memory would have to be the food fight I started in the cafeteria in 3rd grade or the tetherball tournaments I constantly won.
2. What were your favorite jams in high school?
3. What’s the most patriotic thing you’ve ever done?
4. Some people say the government is too big, but if you could create a new department, what would it manage and who would head it?
5. Describe your signature look…to someone who can’t see.
6. Mitch McConnell and Ted Cruz are on a sinking ship and you can only save one. What kind of cocktail do you make to go with your popcorn?
7. Who would you want as your running mate if you ran for POTUS? And who would you want as your hubby if you were running for First Lady?
8. What are your ideal hotdog/veggie dog toppings?
9. What is the last gift you gave someone?
10. What was your scariest/funniest hospital experience?
Check out Stacey Starstruck at Divas Take America, Team Diva’s drag carnival to fund the resistance, July 16 at the Centilia Cultural Center. Get tickets online at Brown Paper Tickets.