PRICE$275,000BEDS1BATHS1SQUARE FEET525YEAR BUILT1989
Wonderful Corner Condo in Wallingford
3420 Burke Ave #202
This wonderful corner condo is perched up in the treetops with huge windows and views of Downtown, Ship Canal, and Lake Union. You will be amazed how efficiently one lives in this space despite the square footage. The well-sized kitchen allows you to prepare meals for dinner parties, home brew, roast coffee or whatever creative kitchen fun your heart desires. On those cold winter days, take some time out to cozy up by the wood burning fireplace and watch the sun set over the City. Love to have an in-unit washer/dryer? Well – this condo has one. What about extra storage and parking? Yep – got those as well! And to top it off this treetop home is super close to the Burke Gilman Trail, University of Washington, Fremont + more!
- 525 Square Feet
- Year Built: 1989
- Taxes: $1,810 (2015)
- HOA Dues: $292 (Includes Water, Sewer, Garbage, Maintenance & Earthquake Insurance)
- Well Maintained Building with over $100K in HOA Reserves
- Rental Policy – Must be Owner Occupied for First Year, No More Than 6 Units can be Rented at a Time. Rental Cap Has Not Been Met.
- Rooftop Deck Located on Building A (South Building)
- Pet Policy – Two Pets up to #20 Each
- Parking Spot #4 – Garage Located in West Building
- Large Storage Unit in the Garage – #15
- Close to Burke Gilman Trail, Fremont, UW, Wallingford, & More!
- New Hot Water Heater
- Wood Laminate Floors
- Washer & Dryer in Unit
- Kitchen Has a Ton of Storage
- 75 Walk Score & 83 Bike Score
Need FIVE good reasons to run NOT walk to this condo in Wallingford? Check out our blog for more detail »
- [gmap2]3420 Burke Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103[/gmap2]