PRICE$439,950BEDS1BATHS1SQUARE FEET619YEAR BUILT2006
Plaza Del Sol – Living in the View in the Heart of Capitol Hill
Enjoy full western views of Downtown and the Olympics from your own stylish home in the sky this fall. You are going to love the hardwood floors, open layout, and your own deck to enjoy morning coffee or cocktails watching the sunset. Every closet has custom built-ins which are perfect for urban living. AND the home comes with TWO parking spots and TWO storage units (camping supplies anyone). Throw a party on the rooftop deck this New Year’s Eve or host a barbecue next summer. Going out? Luckily you are steps to the best restaurants, bars, and more. Ask the Divas for a recommendation. Commutes? Once again this home is perfect if you are going to South Lake Union, headed to the Eastside, or want to take the Link Light Rail.
More About the Building
The Plaza Del Sol is one of the best buildings on Capitol Hill. Over $300,000 in their reserves makes sure they are taking care of everything. No surprise bills in this building. No rental cap (good if you are thinking of turning the home into a rental). The building is also super pet-friendly (no weight limit). Building is also VA approved for loans (very few in Seattle are VA approved). Over 50% owner occupancy.
All of the Good Details
- Built: 2006
- Taxes: $3,399 (2016)
- HOA Dues: $386 – Covers Water, Sewer, Garbage, Maintenance, Earthquake Insurance, and General Reserves.
- 619 Square Feet
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- Open Layout
- Hardwood Floors
- Freshly Re-Painted
- Newer High-End Stainless Steel Appliances
- Newer Carpet in the Bedroom
- Cordless Lift Shades in Living Room (Helps to Save on Your Heating and Cooling Bills)
- Blackout Shades in the Bedroom from Seattle Custom Blinds
- Built-in Storage from Custom Closet Company in all of the Closets
- Your Own View Deck (One of the few West-facing Units to have an Actual Deck!)
- Community Rooftop Deck in the North Building
- Condo Internet Available – For You Gamers and Netflix lovers!
- Replumbed Water Line from Sink to Refrigerator
- Two Parking Spots, Side by Side – P1 110/111 (Parking Accessed from South Building Elevator)
- Two Storage Units Located in the North Building Next to the Main Gate – 23 & 30
- Link Light Rail is Five Minutes Away
- Other Transit: 8, 10, 43, and 49, Bus Lines
- Walk Score of 99 “Walker’s Paradise!” & Transit Score of 92 “Excellent Transit”
- [gmap2]1711 E Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98102[/gmap2]