PRICE$825,000BEDS4BATHS2.75SQUARE FEET3,260YEAR BUILT1953
Address: 5111 55th Ave S. Seattle WA 98118
Set your sights on swank dinner parties, cozy fall nights by the fire & relax time in the master bath soaking tub. All this and more is in your future when you become the new owners of this beautifully redesigned and remodeled 1950’s home! And yes – there is one more addition to this fab home – a spanking new upstairs bedroom with its stunning views of Andrews Bay and Seward Park. One look and you will be sold on the stunning wall of windows, the sleek kitchen, grand master suite, gracious party deck and roof-top “Blue Angels” look-out. It’s all here at this marvelous mid-century in Seward Park.
- Home – 3,260 sq. ft. / Lot – 6,666 sq. ft.
- Tax $5,297
- Sweeping Views of Andews Bay From Private Rooftop Lookout
- Open Living Space With A Wall of Windows
- Sleek Gourmet Kitchen with Gas Range, Energy Star Appliances & Breakfast Nook
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Spa-Like Bathroom
- French Doors From Living Room & Master Bedroom to Deck & Private Fenced Backyard
- Three Extra Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Upstairs Bedroom Has Views of Seward Park & Andrews Bay
- Fully Remodeled House From Top to Bottom
- Garage with Extra Finished Space Perfect for 12 Man Den, Storage or 5th Bedroom
- Close to Seward Park, Columbia City, Lake Washington, and Restaurants
- [gmap2]5111 55th Ave S. Seattle WA 98118[/gmap2]