PRICE$295,000BEDS2BATHS1.75SQUARE FEET1233YEAR BUILT1931
Loft Living at the Bridge Condos in Downtown Tacoma
744 Market St Unit 304 Tacoma, Washington 98402
Here is your chance to live in historic loft building in one of Tacoma’s hottest hoods, St Helens. Imagine inviting pals over to your private rooftop deck to watch the sunset and enjoy drinks before heading out to The Mix for a night of dancing. Or stopping at Stink Cheese & Meat to wind down with a lovely wine tasting after the work day is done. Not only is the neighborhood hot but this condo is smokin’! The palatial open floor plan and modern kitchen are fabulous for entertaining. The high ceilings, industrial touches, concrete walls and original terrazzo floors truly make this condo a unique find. True urban loft living! Financing on this building was previously more difficult to obtain but we have teamed up with some top lenders who are ready to get to you a loan for this cool home!
Critical Nuggets About this Urban Diva Dwelling
- 1,233 sq. ft.
- Taxes: $1,318
- HOA Dues $426
- Originally Built in 1931 / Building Remodel in 2005
- Corner unit with towering windows and tons of light
- Two Spacious Bedroom – each with their own bathroom
- Sensational open living spaces
- Gracious layout perfect for entertaining
- Original terrazzo floors
- Soaring ceilings
- Private upstairs view deck
- Extra common area view deck
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Walkscore of 95 – Walker’s Paradise!
- [gmap2]744 Market St Unit 304 Tacoma, WA 98402[/gmap2]