PRICE$230,000BEDSStudioBATHS1SQUARE FEET464YEAR BUILT1930
Seaview Condo – Perfectly Preserved Pre-War View Condo in Lower Queen Anne
The Seaview Condo building is one of the few art deco pre-war buildings in Seattle. Vintage details of this amazing pre-war condo greet you as soon as you walk inside the building. Original plaster walls, restored light fixtures, retro elevator, and of course, the ziggurat arches are refreshing to experience. Upstairs you will love this top floor view home.
Unit #409 is not only a perfect example of these stunning vintage details but only a few homes have these fabulous top floor views. And when we say views. We mean views of Mt Rainier, Downtown, Elliott Bay, and out to the Olympics all in an efficient and well-loved space. Just sit back, relax, and watch the ferries come and go during the day. Or enjoy twinkling lights of the city at night as you host friends for a soiree before heading out to see a show at On the Boards. Once you stop gazing outside you will be wowed by the original detailing inside this home. Vintage home lovers will adore the gleaming hardwoods as they accent the original art deco architecture. The original leaded glass dining nook cupboards and french doors to the walk-in closet are perfection. Don’t forget to check out the restored kitchen cabinets and the cute as can be original ice box. Squeel!!!!
Details About Our Seaview Condo #409
- Built: 1930
- Taxes: $1,887 (2016)
- 464 Square Feet
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- HOA Dues: $409 (Includes Central Heat, Hot Water, Lawn and Common Area Maintenance, Earthquake Ins, Water, Sewer, and Garbage)
- Top Floor Unit with Views of Mt. Rainier, Elliott Bay, Alki Beach, and the Olympics
- Vintage Layout Built to Separate the Spaces of the Studio
- Windows Open Up, Down or In for Care and are Energy Efficient
- All of the Wood Floors Just Refinished
- Restored Original Cabinets
- Corian Countertop with Graduated Sink and Backsplash in Kitchen
- Original Leaded Glass Cupboards in the Dining Nook
- Original Ironing Board is in Great Condition
- Original Icebox Still in Place – Perfect Storage
- Newer Glasstop Stove
- Specially Ordered Refrigerator Designed to Fit in the Space
- Original leaded Glass French Doors to Walk-in Closet
- Custom Closet System Designed Using Materials Matching Original Wood Trim Throughout Building
- Bathroom Freshly Repainted
- Kinnear Park Offering Off-Leash Dog Park and Tennis Courts
- Shared Laundry on the First Floor
- Main Entrance is on the Second Floor
- Walk Score of 87, ” Very Walkable” and Transit Score of 63, “Good Transit”
More About the Seaview
- Very well managed 1920s building.
- Reserves are over $300K.
- No Rental Cap but the owner does need to live in the unit for the first year before renting.
- VA Approved
- No Pending Special Assessments
- Roof Replaced
- All Windows Replaced
- Central Heating System
- Pet-Friendly Building – No Weight Limit
- This is a Condo NOT Co-Op