PRICE$525,000BEDS4BATHS2.5SQUARE FEET2251YEAR BUILT1993
Elegant Edmonds Home Near Meadowdale Beach Park
More and more Seattle buyers are starting to look at the other fabulous neighborhoods outside of the city. Not only can you buy a bigger home with more land but in the right area, your commute is about the same as being inside the Seattle city limits. Diva Gal Dorcas just did a story about the other Gayborhoods that are coming up. And guess what? Edmonds is one of the top choices for many of our Diva Dwellers.
More About Our Fabulous Edmonds Home
Stepping inside you are immediately charmed by the vaulted ceilings, stunning colors, cozy sitting room, architecturally detailed dining, and the general homey feel of this fabulous home. The kitchen sparkles with a custom installed quartz countertops and glass backsplash. Perfect for entertaining guest on gameday in the huge family room. Upstairs you are going to love relaxing in the spa like master bath, huge walk-in closet, and a bedroom fit for a Diva. Need a little space for your DYI project? Lucky for you there is a little room off the garage perfect for the crafter in your household.
Enjoy taking take the dog for a stroll through Meadowdale Beach Park all of the way to the beach. Looking for someplace special to take your sweetie out for a hot date? Check out Salt and Iron and Epulo Bistro. Trust the Divas when we say this Edmond’s home is simply divine!
All of the Good Details About Our Newest Edmonds Home
- Built: 1993
- Taxes: $4,852 (2016)
- 2,251 Square Feet
- 4 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bathrooms
- Vaulted Ceilings in the Entryway
- Freshly Re-Painted Interior
- Wood Floors in Stunning Condition
- Great Entertaining Layout
- Open Kitchen Living Room Layout – Perfect for Gameday!
- Glittering Custom Made Quartz Countertops
- Stunning Glass Backsplash in the Kitchen
- Note the Detailing of the Trimwork in the Dining Room
Cozy Up With a Good Book Next to the Fire in the Study
Host Your Own Super Bowl in this Fabulous Family Room
- Great Upstairs Layout with Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Huge Master Suite with Relaxing Five Piece Master Bath
- All New Light Fixtures
- New Entryway Chandelier
- All Bulbs Replaced with LEDs
- Organized Laundry Room On the Main level
Two Gas Fireplaces to Enjoy this Holiday Season
Custom Built-In Closet Systems
- Brand New Wood Blinds Throughout the Home
- Huge Back Deck and Well Cultivated Garden Space
- Newer High-Efficiency Furnace, Gas Powered Hot Water Heater, and Roof
- Exterior Painted Two Years Ago
- Only 30 Minutes by Bus to Seattle
- Great Neighbors in the Quiet Cul-de-Sac
- Home Backs up to a Greenbelt for Extra Privacy
Explore a 3D Tour of the and Floor Plans of the Home
Need FIVE good reasons to run NOT walk to this home in Edmonds?